WHEN REGISTERING, THE PARTICIPANT AGREES WITH THE RULES BELOW:
- A proof of participation is only definitively valid if the (full) amount due in registration fee has been paid.
- Participation is entirely at your own risk.
- After receiving the registration fee, there is no possibility to refund the registration fee. If the event cannot take place due to external circumstances or force majeure, such as extreme weather conditions, epidemics or the death of someone from the Royal House, the registration fee will not be refunded. The organization decides whether to cancel the event.
- All traffic rules apply during the event and must be respected. Participants watch over their own safety and the safety of other road users. The police will enforce criminal behavior for traffic-dangerous behavior and carry out checks for this purpose. Participants respect other road users, nature and the environment.
- Participants adhere to the guidelines of the RIVM and the government regarding the corona virus that apply at that time.
- We work together with photographers and video makers who create an impression of the event. This footage is used for the promotion of Central Events events. By registering you agree to this. Of course you can request the organization by email to take a photo offline.
- By registering, participants give permission to the organization (Central Events) for the use of data for promotion (such as newsletters, social media, etc.) of all events of the organization.
- Participation in the event is only possible for registered participants.
- Participation tickets are personal and may not be transferred to third parties.
- The personal details on the participation certificate will not be changed by the organization under any circumstances.
- The organization is in no way liable for accidents or damage or loss and/or theft of personal items of the participant.
- By registering, participants declare that they are sufficiently healthy to participate in the event.